May 07, 2015 16:23:27 UK
Manchester City look destined to lose Yaya Toure at the end of the season after his agent revealed the midfielder is “90% certain” to leave.
The Ivory Coast international has been a talisman for the Citizens since he made the move from Barcelona to the Etihad Stadium in 2010.
The 31-year-old bagged 24 goals in 49 appearances for City last season as they won the Premier League and Capital One Cup but has failed to hit the heights this term.
After a falling-out with City last summer, Toure’s form has dipped, prompting speculation he could be allowed to leave once the 2014/15 campaign ends.
Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini publically stated earlier this season his desire to be reunited with Toure having worked with him at City, and the Italians appear to be leading the chase for his signature.
The midfielder’s agent, Dimitri Seluk, has now confirmed it looks likely City and Toure will part ways, although he says the Ivorian will not make a decision on his future until the season ends.
He told Sky Sports News HQ: “It’s 90% certain he’ll leave Manchester City this summer. Nothing has been decided – we are waiting until the end of the season.”
Toure, who has two years left to run on his current City contract, is expected to continue playing for Manuel Pellegrini’s team in their remaining three Premier League matches, starting with the visit of QPR on Sunday.
City are 1.20 to beat the relegation-threatened R’s, with QPR 15.00 and the draw 6.50.
Don’t forget, all Premier League matches are covered by the bet365 100% Euro Soccer Bonus, where you could earn a bonus of up to 100% on your returns on pre-match accumulator bets. T & Cs apply.
Looking for a top tip this weekend? Head to the bet365 YouTube channel and get the views of Sam Matterface & our very own Steve Freeth in the latest bet365 Update.
What’s your view? You can get involved and debate this story with bet365 on Twitter, Facebook & Google+.
View all Soccer betting